This is a collection of bedtime stories, written and told by me to my little girl.



















Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Your Puppy

I will chew on anything I can find
Please don't get mad when I don't mind
I am a puppy and that's what puppies do
Sniff sniff sniff and chew chew chew

I will sometimes have accidents on the floor
Please don't spank me all the way to the door
I am a puppy be patient with me
In time I will learn where to pee

I will run, jump, and bark when I play
Please don't punish me for being this way
I am a puppy and that's how we act
For being like this I shouldn't get whacked

I will occasionally disobey
Please don't think that my loyalty will stray
I am a puppy and the master is you
I will do whatever you want me to do

I will get dirty digging holes in the yard
Please don't do something that will leave me scarred
I am a puppy that plays with the kids too
I'll protect them just like I protect you

I will be impressionable at this age
Please don't respond only with rage
I am a puppy and timid like that
I will always be more faithful then a cat

I will bark all hours of night at nothing
Please don't take your frustrations out on me
I am a puppy but when I am grown
Burglars beware because this is also my home

I will do whatever I can to please you
Please don't forget that you're my family too
I am a puppy and you get what you see
All that I want is for you to love me

No comments:

Post a Comment