This is a collection of bedtime stories, written and told by me to my little girl.



















Monday, December 20, 2010

I Want To Hug A Bug

Do you ever want to hug a bug?
Just wrap your arms around a slug

Don't think because they're small you can't
Go find yourself a little ant

Hug it in a real tight grip
Make sure that it will not slip

I hug ticks and I hug frees
I hug flies but not their babies

A grasshopper on a branch
I hug them when I get the chance

I hug a grub and an earthworm
When I do they always squirm

When I see a caterpillar I try
To hug it before it learns to fly

I hug ladybugs and when I'm through
I hug boy ladybugs too

When it comes to beetles there are so many
I hug and hug and hug them plenty

I hugged a roach but not for long
The lights came on and it was gone

Praying mantises always pray
That I will hug all them one day

Crickets love my hugs I know
I hug them tight then let them go

Wasps and bees are flying bugs
I learned real fast they don't like hugs

Hugging some bugs is not much fun
Especially then you get stung

Rolly polly's love my hugs
They are one of my favorite bugs

Spiders are the best you see
When i hug them, they hug me

I think that's all the bugs I've hugged
Just so they know that they're loved

Told on Dec. 20, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment